Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Cruise around San Diego Bay

Hi,
     Welcome to my blog, this my first blog entry, I plan on keeping a diary of my various travels, adventures and outings. My usual partner is my beautiful wife Toni and of course friends and relatives.  All to often we put our adventures to memory and slowly forget them especially as you become older like myself. 
     My first adventure for 2008 was sailing in a sail boat around San Diego Bay back in March. Toni and I won a silent auction the prize was a sailing trip around San Diego Bay with a great couple who were kind enough to donate there time and sail boat to cruise around San Diego Bay, this was my first time in a sail boat. It was a total blast starting up around Point Loma and headed down towards the 'moth ball' fleet in National City. We received a great history lesson on some of the sites around the bay, enjoyed a glass of wine or two or three, good food, great conversation and of course our beautiful San Diego weather.
     

No comments: