Saturday, February 7, 2009

Slide show of the entire trip

Hello to everyone who has been following our African Adventure. First I must apologize to not finishing the African blog no excuse just to much fun on the road. So, let me bring you up to date on the last portion of our trip. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did in real life. As you recall we were on the road to Joburg, Johannesburg the largest city in South Africa, we arrived in Joburg in the late afternoon in time for a dinner at a local Chinese Restaurant and a quick walk around the the community of Sandton. The next day, our usual breakfast and off we were to Soweto which mean "Southwest Township" for a tour of the township its unique culture and colorful history. Tom our guide, picked up our Soweto guide, he took over for the rest of that morning, and gave us the run down.
Enjoy the rest of the blog I believe we should be cought up, I have also inserted a slide show of the entire adventure at this point so you can get a feel of what we have been up to and totally amazed by. I would like to Thank Toni for helping me up date the blog on the road and at home she can type so fast and makes less spelling mistakes.

No comments: